Artesanías Pérez y Pérez guarantees maximum security and confidentiality when you buy in our virtual store. The data related to your credit card is encrypted using the SSL security protocol and transmitted directly to the corresponding bank, which accepts or rejects the payment. In this way, the information transmitted over the network is completely secure.
1 - Bank Transfer / Income
If you choose this method of payment, you will receive in your email all the necessary data to make the transfer / bank deposit. Once the transfer or deposit is made, we will proceed to send your order.
After confirming your order, you must make the transfer or deposit within 7 days, after this period, we will proceed to cancel the order.
2 - PayPal
PayPal is the fast and secure way to pay on the Internet.
You can easily pay for your purchases with your debit card, credit card or bank account through PayPal.
Why use PayPal?
- PayPal is safe: PayPal safely stores your financial information and protects it with market-leading security and fraud prevention systems. What's more, your financial details are never shared with the seller.
- PayPal is quick and easy: you won't have to enter your card or bank account details to pay. You will only need your email address and a password.
- PayPal is flexible: you choose how to pay: debit card, credit card or bank account.
3 - Payment by credit /debit card (Redsys)
We guarantee that each of the transactions made in www.artesaniasperezyperez.com is 100% secure.
All operations that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are carried out using a secure environment. The payment gateway used by www.artesaniasperezyperez.com uses a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Socked Layer).
All the information that you transmit during the completion of the order travels encrypted through the network.
It is the fastest and most convenient way to pay for your order. Our online store accepts the vast majority of types of cards on the market.
The payment system takes place under a payment gateway on a secure server of the credit institution. The secure payment system with identity authentication for online purchases and the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security protocols guarantee the secure transmission of the entire process.
The data on your credit card are not registered in any database, they go directly to the POS (Point of Sale Terminal of the Bank).
No employee of Artesanías Pérez y Pérez has access to your card details. Once the products have been selected, www.artesaniasperezyperez.com will send you to the server of the financial institution where the payment will be processed. Instantly the bank makes the entries in your account and ours without any intervention from our staff.
The standard data that will be requested on the entity's server during the purchase process are:
-Card Numbering: full, 16 digits.
-Expiration data: mm/yy.
-CVV2: 3 digits security code, which appears on the back of the card.
Optionally and in order to increase security in purchases made over the Internet, during the payment process your bank or the card issuer may request a confirmation of identity authentication. This can present several modalities depending on the financial institution (CIP code, mobile confirmation, electronic banking PIN, etc.).
4 - Payment by Bizum
¿Qué es bizum?
BIZUM is the mobile payment solution, powered by Spanish banking, instant, fast, comfortable, safe and universal. You will be able to make your purchases at Artesanías Pérez y Pérez in less than 30 seconds thanks to the association that BIZUM makes between your mobile phone and your bank account. As an instant payment method from account to account, it offers the maximum guarantee of security in accordance with the standards regulated by the European Union and Spanish legislation. Your bank is the one who finally validates the operation.
How can I use this service?
It is enough to have a bank account (IBAN) in Spain with any of the entities that offer the service and a mobile phone number. Download your application, register the service and start enjoying BIZUM.
What is the usage limit of bizum?
Each entity may establish its own limits (always within these) for its clients:
- Minimum amount per operation: € 0.50
- Maximum amount per operation: € 1,000
- Amount of operations received per client in one day: € 2,000
- Number of operations issued by a client in a month: 150 operations
If you have any further questions, we encourage you to contact your entity to find out the limits established by it.
Which the process to place an order by bizum?
The process is very simple, you can make your purchase at Artesanías Pérez y Pérez in just 3 steps:
- Add the products to the cart. Remember that the total amount of the purchase must be between € 0.50 and € 1,000
- In your Purchase Summary, select BIZUM as the payment method (accept the terms of service) and click on Finish Order.
- Complete your payment request by adding your telephone number and Bizum password. You will receive a password from your bank to validate the operation.